Once me and my friends were caching lizards. I kept on getting the same lizard over and over. Finally I got the lizard. On our way back we were laughing so hard we could not stop.
19 years ago
The World According To Elle
Once me and my friends were caching lizards. I kept on getting the same lizard over and over. Finally I got the lizard. On our way back we were laughing so hard we could not stop.
Posted by Ellie McFreaken at 3:35 PM
3 comments:
i like your blog Ellie. Glad you caught the lizard.
Gavin
Elle...glad you are having fun with this blog thing...this is a great way to keep a journal and talk about the things you are doing and how you are feeling. It is also a great way to talk to Gavin and Garrett and other friends.
I love you!
Mama
Ellie that is funny!!!
Post a Comment