My cousion Ethan had his 1st birthday! It was fun to see him open his presents for his 1st birthday! He is cute!
19 years ago
The World According To Elle
My cousion Ethan had his 1st birthday! It was fun to see him open his presents for his 1st birthday! He is cute!
Posted by Ellie McFreaken at 9:25 AM
5 comments:
Ellie, that is so cool that you have your own blog!! It looks like you guys are having a fun summer! We really miss being your neighbors!
Elle,Thank you for leaving me a comment .Your cousin Ethan is cute.BI, Payton
Ellie,I put some pics of us.I wish you were still here.You will have to put some pics of your house so I can see them.PAYTON
hi Ellie .. I remember when this picture was taken! You need to post that picture of you, me and Molly having a sleepover at your house. I miss you, girl! LOVE.
Hey, Ellie --
just wanted to wish you a late happy birthday! I love you cute girl!!!
Post a Comment