CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Invention Dinner

Why I want to post this is because I want to be a chef when I grow up. This is one of my favorite. dinners! To make it you......put in 6 tender Season Chicken with fresh garlic S&P and cook in olive oil. Then in a different pot add olive oil and fresh garlic.Cook garlic for a minute then add a bag of spinach. Then add 4 fresh Roma tomatoes diced, 1 carrot finely grated and 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper cook for a few minutes then take out of pot and spoon on cooked chicken. Thinly slice mozzarella. cheese and put over the chicken and spinach sauce. Cover until cheese melts. Garnish with sliced fresh basil! I hope you like the dinner if you have it for dinner!

1 comments:

Ellie McFreaken said...

Daddy said...
Ellie that sounds so good! I never got to try it so maybe you can make it for me some time. I love ya kiddo!